Apply for housing benefit and/or council tax reduction

You can use this application form to make a claim for

* Council Tax

* Housing Benefit/Local Housing Allowance

* Second Adult rebate (Alternative Maximum Council Tax Reduction)

Before you start you'll need to know:

* What benefits you already receive

* Your National Insurance number

* Details of your outstanding claims

* Details of any previous claims

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new application. You can save your progress at any stage and complete the form at a later date. You will be given a reference number and password when you save your form. Please take a note of your reference number AND password as you will need these when you want to complete your form. You will receive your reference number and password by email if you have entered an email address before saving.

Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application